BOOVILLE IS OPEN Saturdays and Sundays Starting September 30 – October 29
Bring your little ghouls and goblins and enjoy our family-friendly Booville at Nashville Shores. Experience our hay bale maze, bounce houses, arts & crafts, costume contest, story time, trick-or-treat trail, games, Tennessee’s largest Frankenstein and more.
Tickets are just $9.99 plus tax per person and can be purchased online or at the gate.
- FREE Parking
- Hay Bale Maze
- Jack-O-Lantern Jump Zone (Bounce Houses)
- Tennessee’s Tallest Frankenstein (over 19 ft tall)
- Trick-or-Treat Candy Stops
- Costume Contest for ages 10 years old and younger (2:00 pm). Winner receives two 2018 Nashville Shores waterpark season passes. Contest is judged on the following: creativity, originality and overall costume.
- Hocus Pocus Arts & Crafts
- Tangled Up Spider Climb
- Tommy tonsils carnival maze
- Scarecrow Alley Hayride
- Tiny Tikes Pipe slide
- Snake Rattle and Roll.
- Pumpkin painting (Additional charge)
- Family Photo Ops
- Ghoulish Games (additional fee)
- Spellbound Story Time (11:30 pm, 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm)
- Monster Mash Dance Party (1:30 pm and 3:30 pm)
- Hay Bale Hill
- Candy Corn Crypt
- Boo-tiful Face Painting
- Affordable, Fall, family fun
Booville is located at Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort at 4001 Bell Road Hermitage, TN 37076